ADVIZOR makes working with data easy, like no other tool anywhere near its price range!
The reality is...
Most companies have data scattered in a variety of places in a variety of formats, making it virtually impossible to get quick answers to the kinds of complex questions that will drive competitive advantage.
Up to now business intelligence solutions have fallen into two categories: (1) heavy-duty back-end data crunchers and processors and (2) front-end visualization and charting tools. The back-end solutions are typically expensive, require an IT team to manage, sit behind a traditional reporting platform like IBM Cognos or SAP and, frankly, can be overkill for small to medium-sized businesses. The front-end data visualization and charting tools are a cheaper and faster implementation, but only IF your data is highly formatted or in a nice, tidy data warehouse. Without the resources of time, money, and talent to invest in a big data warehouse and reporting project, the majority of companies are leaving important and strategic information hidden, untapped and buried in IT land.
What makes ADVIZOR different from other tools on the market?
ADVIZOR fills the gap between traditional, full-stack tools that are expensive and cumbersome, and the modern visualization and charting tools that are business user friendly but lack the powerful technology on the back-end to handle large, complex data sets residing in multiple, disparate data systems.
The ADVIZOR Data Blender
The ADVIZOR Data Blender provides an easy to use visual interface to merge, sort, transform, and append data from diverse formats that may originate from a variety of sources and systems. The Data Blender creates a repeatable process without the need for complex coding or programming. It enables you to:
- Blend and prep data from over 25 disparate sources and formats, including spreadsheets, databases, text files, and cloud sources. View Supported Sources
- Merge, sort, transform, and append various tables of data
- Integrate, aggregate, and transform your data for predictive modeling and analysis
- Send email alerts should certain thresholds be crossed or conditions met
- Use the resulting dataset in other ADVIZOR products and also other systems.
The Data Blender is designed for “heavy duty data blending and prep” in front of the other ADVIZOR products.
In-Memory Data Synthesis
ADVIZOR data discovery projects typically load anywhere from 1 table, to over 150 tables, into memory. Those tables can be mixed and merged from a variety of sources, including the Data Blender. Once in memory ADVIZOR provides a series of data prep and synthesis tools so that raw data can be quickly and easily transformed for business analysis and decision making, without requiring changes to the source system data tables. This provides for a truly flexible “analytical sandbox” environment. ADVIZOR In-memory data synthesis includes the following capabilities: data can be quickly and easily transformed for business analysis and decision making, without requiring changes to the source system data tables. This provides for a truly flexible “analytical sandbox” environment. ADVIZOR In-memory data synthesis includes the following capabilities:
- Expression Builder → full set of over 50 numeric, string, logical, time, set, and formatting functions
- Date Parser → parse date fields into over 30 formats
- Cross Table Relationships:
- Link between multiple tables (for selection and color)
- Copy fields between tables
- Rollup tables into new tables
- Cross table calculations
- Hierarchy Wizard → set up hierarchies for drill up and down display
- Color Workshop → use ADVIZOR’s existing color scales, or create your own. Deploy across your project, or on a page by page (or chart by chart) basis to add emphasis to your metrics and data stories.
The ADVIZOR Data Blender Supports the following data sources:
- Amazon Redshift
- Azure SQL
- DBF files
- EDI files
- MS Access
- My SQL
- SAP HANA
- SQL Server
- Teradata Aster
- Text files
Plus Odata with standard out of the box 3rd party drivers
Plus EBCDIC and Comp-3 encoding
Plus any ODBC compliant database (Greenplum, Pervasive, etc.)