Cycle Of Pain
Our vision is to enable business people to understand and explore their data without having to rely on outside experts.
We slot into the middle ground between reporting (structured and highly formatted information; requires IT skills to manipulate) and high end analytics (such as SAS or SPSS; requires expertise in statistics to use). We turn the "cycle of pain" into a highly collaborative speed of thought experience.
What is the cycle of pain?
The "cycle of pain" goes one of two ways:
- I have a question which my reports don't answer. So, I go back to IT to run a query. Takes them a week. I get my answer but it's not what I was expecting, so I rephrase my question and go at it again . . . and maybe again . . .
- I have a question which my reports don't answer. So, I get data downloaded into Excel and try to play with it. But, I don't have all the data, I can't cut across many dimensions, it's really hard to see what's going on, and it's hard to explain my answer to anybody. And, if it worked I keep my Excel spreadsheet because it was hard to get in the first place and now I have outdated data.
How does ADVIZOR elimintate the cycle of pain?
We put your data at your fingertips and make it easy to access, analyze, and understand. Key factors to eliminating this cycle of pain include our:
- Highly interactive visual interface. Makes it easy to "see" the stories hidden in your data, and then "explore", "muck around", "slice and dice" to get answers.
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets. We often load 100+ data tables with tens of millions of rows and hundreds of descriptive fields. We form an "in-memory data mart" that powers our interactive visual interface. This enables the "query anywhere across anything fast".
- Flexible. Completely customizable. And no data prep or data warehouse required!
- Easy to use predictive modeling. Well packaged powerful modeling algorithms run against our in-memory data mart. Interface is totally point-and-click, and requires no statistics knowledge. End-users can build models in and hour, and then create scored / ranked list for action.
- Solution oriented approach. We complement our software with professional services to create "projects" that load enterprise data and set it up so you can easily work with it. We start with a list of your key questions, and finish by training you in how to answer those questions. The deliverable is a working "project" that refreshes either periodically or on-demand.
- Quick to implement. We can have you and your team up and running with ADVIZOR in just 6 to 8 weeks from initial kick-off call to final onsite end user training.
- Affordable. An ADVIZOR solution is a fraction of the cost of the more traditional reporting systems.